Jamie: Character Name: Jamie
Voiced by: Shunsuke Takeuchi (Japanese); Stephen Fu (English) In the PlayStation’s State of Play trailer on June 2, 2022, Jamie Siu (ジェイミー・ショウ, Jeimī Shou) made his debut. He is an extraordinary drunken kung fu break dancer, and he considers himself a rival of Luke while idolizing the Lee brothers, Yun and Yang. Jamie’s unique fighting style incorporates a special drink jug that enhances his combat abilities, but instead of alcohol, it contains Yakuyu (薬湯), a medicinal tea-like drink.
JP: Character Name: JP
Voiced by: Tomokazu Sugita (Japanese); Wally Wingert (English) Johann Petrovich (ヨハン・ペトローヴィッチ, Yohan Petorōvitchi), also known as JP, is a formidable Russian Bartitsu fighter. He holds a prominent position as the head of the Terra Network Partners, an international investment NGO. As the primary antagonist in Street Fighter 6, JP is linked to the Nayshall incident that profoundly impacted the lives of Luke, Kimberly, and Ken. Intriguingly, he shares a mysterious connection with the late M. Bison, the notorious antagonist of the series, as he possesses Psycho power. JP claims to be the successor of the deceased Shadaloo dictator, further heightening his enigmatic persona. Notably, JP’s cherished companion is a pet cat named Cybele.
Kimberly: Character Name: Kimberly
Voiced by: Nao Tōyama (Japanese); Anairis Quiñones (English) Kimberly Jackson (キンバリー・ジャクソン, Kinbarī Jakuson) made her debut in the June 2022 trailer, followed by her official announcement at EVO 2022. She is an African-American graduate student and a talented graffiti artist. Kimberly recently became Guy’s kunoichi apprentice and has a deep passion for 1980s pop culture. Notably, she possesses exceptional fighting skills, as demonstrated by her victorious battle against Zeku. Impressed by her abilities, Guy accepted her request to become his apprentice. Kimberly’s uncle, Albert, selflessly volunteered to aid the Masters Foundation in Nayshall. Tragically, Albert sacrificed his life while saving Ken from a terrorist ambush orchestrated by a group seeking to frame him for a crime he did not commit. Devastated by her uncle’s death, Kimberly embarks on an investigation into the previous Nayshall incident, starting with her quest to find Luke Sullivan and the now-fugitive Ken.
Lily: Character Name: Lily
Voiced by: Rie Kugimiya (Japanese); Tiana Camacho (English) Lily (リリー, Rirī) is the youngest member of the Thunderfoot tribe, which T. Hawk hails from. She possesses a unique ability to communicate with nature’s spirits, particularly the wind, and places her trust in their guidance as she embarks on her global journeys. Lily carries an old-era camera with her at all times. In battle, she wields two pairs of ball-headed war clubs known as “Pogamoggans.”
Manon: Character Name: Manon
Voiced by: Ayaka Fukuhara (Japanese); Cherami Leigh (English) Manon (マノン) is a visionary French ballerina, judo champion, and renowned celebrity. Driven by her ideals, she embarked on a journey within the competitive world of fighting circuits, seeking to attain true beauty through personal growth and self-improvement.
Marisa: Character Name: Marisa
Voiced by: Mitsuki Saiga (Japanese); Allegra Clark (English) Marisa (マリーザ, Marīza) is an Italian jewelry designer with an imposing, muscular physique. Her medium-length red hair resembles a helmet, evoking the spirit of Greco-Roman gladiators. Inspired by the culture of these ancient warriors, she enters the realm of competitive fighting, driven by a quest for both resplendent beauty and formidable strength. Marisa made a brief appearance in the first full trailer of PlayStation’s State of Play 2022, and her full reveal took place at the Tokyo Game Show 2022.
Introduced in the Street Fighter EX series:
The Street Fighter EX series, developed by Arika, features a group of talented individuals who were once Capcom employees. Arika went on to create their own fighting game, Fighting EX Layer, which was released in 2018 and incorporated characters from the series.
Ace: Character Name:
Ace Voiced by: Yūji Machi Ace (エース, Ēsu) made his debut in Street Fighter EX3. As a government agent, he received a crucial assignment from his nation’s prime minister—to gather intelligence about a secret weapon being developed in an underground base. Ace employs a distinctive fighting style that players can customize by completing a series of trials in the game’s Character Edit mode.
Allen: Character Name: Allen Snider
Voiced by: Osamu Hosoi (SF EX series), Daisuke Yokota (Fighting EX Layer) Allen Snider (アレン・スナイダー, Aren Sunaidā) is a fighter who initially appeared as a secret character in the original Street Fighter EX game. He later became a regular character in Street Fighter EX Plus and EX Plus α. Allen was renowned as the strongest freestyle karate fighter on the American karate circuit until he faced defeat at the hands of a young Ken Masters during the All-American Martial Arts Tournament. Ken’s words, calling him a “big fish in a small pond,” ignited a fire within Allen. Determined to prove himself on a global scale, Allen sets out to demonstrate that he can be the best fighter not just in America, but in the world. While absent in Street Fighter EX2 and subsequent titles, he reappears in Fighting Layer, an arcade game developed by Arika, where he seeks to defeat the strongest opponent on South Island. In Fighting EX Layer, Allen returns with the resolve to defeat the recently revived Garuda, aiming to establish his prowess once again.
- Cracker Jack (C. Jack/Jack): He is a bat-wielding former bouncer from Las Vegas known for his powerful punches. He becomes Blair’s bodyguard to escape from a mysterious organization pursuing him.
- Cycloid-β and Cycloid-γ: These two characters are secret characters in Street Fighter EX Plus and EX Plus α. They are cyborgs that mimic the special techniques of other characters in the game.
- Doctrine Dark (D. Dark/Holger): He is a German-American mercenary seeking revenge against Guile. Trained in various weapons, he holds a grudge against Guile for not training him sufficiently.
- Darun Mister: Darun is a popular wrestling champion from India who desires to challenge other wrestlers like Zangief. He becomes Pullum’s bodyguard to travel the world and fight more wrestlers.
- Garuda: Garuda is a demonic character dressed in samurai-like armor. He wields a sword hidden within his own body and has an insatiable desire for battle. He takes different forms depending on his opponent.
- Hayate: Hayate is a samurai from the village of Kukunoichi and one of the few Street Fighter characters to use a sword. He follows in his father’s footsteps and becomes the guardian deity of Kukunoichi.
- Hokuto and Bloody Hokuto (Shirase): Hokuto is trained in the Mizugami family’s style of kobujutsu and is on a journey to find her brother, Kairi. Bloody Hokuto is an alternate version with the seal of blood broken. In Fighting EX Layer, she goes by her original name, Shirase.
- Kairi: Kairi appears as an amnesiac secret character in the original Street Fighter EX. He discovers he is Hokuto’s brother and seeks to recover his memories while fighting on the “Path of the Shura.”
- Nanase (Sanane): Nanase is Hokuto’s younger sister and a skilled master of bojutsu. She embarks on a journey to find her sister and brother and prove her worthiness to inherit the Mizugami teachings.
- Pullum Purna: Pullum is the daughter of an Arab multimillionaire. She travels the world with her bodyguard Darun to find her missing father and uncover the truth behind the name “Shadaloo.”
- Shadow Geist: Shadow Geist is an unknown man from an unnamed country who dons a superhero costume similar to Skullomania’s. He seeks to overthrow a totalitarian government responsible for the deaths of his wife and daughter.
- Sharon: Sharon leads a double life as a nun and an A-class agent for a secret intelligence group. She desires to reunite with her family and uncover her past. She wields a gun in EX2 Plus and returns in Fighting EX Layer.
- Skullomania: Saburo Nishikoyama transforms into Skullomania, a superhero dressed in a skeleton suit. He fights evil in his superhero persona while maintaining a regular life as a salaryman.
- Vulcano Rosso: Vulcano Rosso is an Italian warrior seeking revenge for his lover’s death. He leaves his organization to pursue his vengeance and uses special moves named after locations in Italy.
These characters offer a diverse range of abilities, backgrounds, and motivations within the Street Fighter EX series.